Support braces, also called knee braces, are used to reduce movement of the conveyor along it's length.
Some things to consider when selecting knee braces:
- Knee braces are suggested when the conveyor unit is freestanding (not located between other pieces of equipment.)
- Knee braces are suggested if the conveyor is frequently started and stopped.
- Knee braces are required on incline units and multi-level conveyor applications.
- Knee braces are required on supports with casters on them.
- Knee braces are suggested if the conveying surface is above 36 inches.
- Knee braces often attach to either side of a single support and extend in opposite direction along the conveyor length.
- Available on most floor supports.
- The price for a knee brace assembly includes 2 braces and attaching hardware.
- Sturdy support for multi-level lines.
- Available for most horizontal power and gravity conveyors.